Authorized Person Service

Every Person for whom building works, including the building of a new structure or alteration of an existing building, or streets works are to be carried out shall appoint an authorized person as a coordinator according to the Buildings Ordinance.

Trusty Surveyors provide Authorized Person service in carrying out feasibility study on statutory compliance and land lease matters; submission of new building and/or additions and alterations works to Buildings Department; advice for compliance with Buildings Ordinance, such as orders for unauthorized building works and fire safety compliance for existing commercial, composite and domestic buildings.